GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT FULLY APPROVED Rs. 500 /- ONLY CONTACT 9490371642,9700771122 NARSAREDDY003@GMAIL.COM

Friday 23 December 2011

WHY PURI HUGS MAHESH


Director Puri Jagannath has conducted the audio release of ‘Business Man’ in a unique way. He got the audience reeling in laughter with his mischievous questions. He did not heed Mahesh’s request of discussing such things better in the privacy of their office. 

The funny chat is as follows…..

Puri: What is your pet name in your house?

Mahesh: ‘Nani’. We have even produced a film with that title. It did not fare well.

Puri: What is the pet name given to you by your wife, which we do not know of?

Mahesh: That is a personal matter. Why should I tell you?

Puri: You must tell. I call my wife ‘Pandu’. Namrata (Mahesh’s wife). At least you must tell.

Namrata: I call him ‘Baby’

Puri: With which heroine would you crave to act again and again?

Mahesh: Your questions are mischievous.

Puri: When will you show six pack?

Mahesh: I have tried earlier. Face got disfigured. I gave up. I will once again come before you with six-pack.

Puri: Why are you ignoring the requests to act in Hindi?

Mahesh: I have a lot of Telugu films to do. If you make Business Man in Hindi, I will act.

Puri: Links are attributed to all heroes. There are no such reports about you. What precautions do you take to avoid such controversies?

Mahesh: Again this question is mischievous.

Puri: Your favourite heroes?

Mahesh: Daddy and senior NTR.

Mahesh: I will ask you one question. If it was not me, whom would, you have chosen for ‘Business Man’?

Puri: Very difficult to say. After seeing you, no one else has come to my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment